I built a dubbing tool because I was embarrassed by my own English

  • I'm not a native English speaker. I've made tutorials for years, and every single upload came with the same quiet anxiety: do I sound wrong? Is that word pronounced correctly? Will people notice?

    I'd re-record lines over and over. Sometimes I'd just cut a sentence entirely because I wasn't sure how it sounded to a native ear.

    So I built TutDub for myself.

    You upload your video once, pick target languages, and it strips the fillers and gives you dubbed versions - in your voice

    I'm looking for honest feedback. If you're willing to test it and tell me what works and what doesn't, I'll set you up with free credits - just comment here or DM me and I'll sort it out. I'd rather hear that it's rough than hear nothing.

    Genuinely curious - how many of you here are non-native speakers? And does the accent worry ever go away, or do you just learn to publish anyway?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!