So Many People Never Start a YouTube Channel

  • I often encourage people to create new channels. I say look how good you are at this, imagine sharing this with everyone on YouTube who need to know how to do this or would love to just spend time listening to you because youre very interesting to listen to. Most often I hear but I cant be bothered or I dont want to, YouTube isnt for me, I am not becoming an XYZ YouTuber. I think often its motivation and self doubt holding most people back and its really a shame as so many people have the ability to make something amazing and share that with others and so many never do. All the channels that were never created due to self doubt or worries over people not viewing their videos once they drum up the motivation to create one.

    The thing is you dont have to become a full time YouTuber in order to start something, you may get 1 view, 10 or 100s on your first video you just never know. I think its a shame as theres so many talented people out there who could create a lifestyle for themselves that could potentially lead to financial freedom purely through sharing what they love. I know that I hold off on new things sometimes due to lack of confidence in myself to do the thing so maybe it is similar to that. I felt the same when starting my old businesses without ANY knowledge. My old YouTube forum I started without any proper experience of creating videos. I had barely transitioned from Windows Movie Maker to Sony Vegas at that point and I didnt know the first thing about monetisation, YouTube strategies etc I was clueless. All I knew at the time was how to build a community and put effort into helping others the best I could. Back then I didnt have AI as an assistant so everything I had to learn through researching online and then trying my best to support members in hope theyd help each other too when questions came up. I am so thankful I started as the decision to start lead me down so many paths to where I am right now typing this.

    Thats the thing with confidence, you dont have to be super confident to start something, you just need to do the thing in order for confidence to grow. I cant play a bass guitar, I could if I bought one and practiced and with enough hours maybe I would become a master bassist or perhaps just learn a tonne of songs. I think YT is similar as in you dont need to be the person to begin it, you become the person through doing it and taking action.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!