Blue Yeti Pro XLR Y Cable Replacement Where to Find One

  • Ive never had such a faff looking for a cable. I recently got a secondary Yeti Pro XLR version as a backup microphone and thought it was a bargain on ebay. I get it and it works fine but its missing the XLR breakout cable Y splitter. I have tried 3 from Amazon and none work. The pins on the XLR have to be exact same as what comes with the Yeti Pro and its a different to usual pin setup. For anyone looking this is the ONLY place I can find them:

    5 Pin Female XLR to Dual 3 Pin Male XLRs. Balanced and Stereo Y Cable.
    Balanced stereo lead used for connecting stereo mics to recorders and mixing desks. A common mic is the Rode NT4. The 5 pin XLR is split out into two separate…
    www.designacable.com

    The listing states that it works with the Yeti Pro and also the Rode NT4 mic both which are discontinued. I am glad I was able to find that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!