TourBox Neo First Impressions After Setting It Up

  • So far I have assigned all my commonly used keyboard shortcuts as the default ones I dont really use. I think everyone will set this up different like I never use the razor tool but I use add edit to all tracks all the time. I do not like using the modifier button on the side but I think it will grow on me. I dont think I need to use the tourbox but the jog wheel makes editing feel more hands on and fun. The big wheel I find annoying as I keep knocking it while editing. I love that you can assign shortcuts based on double clicks. So far so good but I will be seeing if its worth keeping. Theres a 30 day money back guarantee, I am keeping it immaculate in case I just find I cant lock in the button locations. I keep looking down at it which is expected. I am thankful I have a shit load of content to edit over the next 2 weeks (about 20 videos lol) so this should help me lock in with it.

    Anyone else tried one, theyre not needed at all but I do find it fun to use and it allows me to sit back and single handledly edit a video for the most part at least until I need my mouse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!