What Stops You From Starting a YouTube Channel?

  • I am curious, if you are reading this and you dont make content or videos for YouTube, what stops you from starting something?

    I know I have a lot of reservations about making vlog style videos even though I love how the videos are shot. I feel my life isnt interesting enough to warrant making any kind of vlog videos, I also often feel unqualified enough to give out advice like I am an expert. These things are necessarily true though. My life to others could be very interesting and sharing moments of my day may be something others enjoy seeing and maybe my unqualified advice as a non expert would help someone in a way I dont realise.

    Is there any type of channel youd love to create but you just completely stop or dont go along with your idea?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!