My New YouTube Channel Launch Strategy Has Worked Twice Now

  • So the first I started on the 1st of July and the 2nd was started on the 18th of August. I am really pleased with the results so far. Both channels I started off by creating 14 videos to release in the first week at a rate of 2 per day (the second channel I spaced them out a little more to make sure I had enough for the entire month) then settled into 2 videos per week per channel. The first 2 weeks were the hardest content creation wise and is a lot of pressure but I reckon it helps YT know what the channel is about and sets it up with your main content pillars more or less.

    What do you think of the strategy? I have saw it work well twice now and if I was making a new channel today, I would do the same 100%. I am buzzing with the results, they arent explosive growth but the curve is on the up.



Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!