Wonder Understood — animated Top 5 science, nature and space videos

  • Hi everyone! I’m sharing Wonder Understood, my YouTube and TikTok channels for animated Top 5 videos about real science, nature, space and unusual history.

    The series uses a recurring cartoon character, illustrated scenes, narration and short reaction punchlines. Topics include strange weather, extraordinary moons, deep-sea creatures and animal abilities. I make both short videos and longer countdowns, using research sources to separate real evidence from myths.

    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@WonderUnderstoodd
    TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@wonderunderstood1

    The illustrations and narration are AI-assisted. I’m working on clearer pictures, better expressions and stronger pacing with each episode.

    If this sounds like your kind of content, have a look! I’d especially appreciate feedback on the opening hooks, captions and whether the punchlines fit the explanations. Which topic would you like to see next?

  • New episodes are up! If you enjoy animated science and nature countdowns, here are two to start with:

    5 Real Planets That Make Earth Look Comfortable

    External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    5 Ocean Disguises That Fool Your Eyes

    External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@WonderUnderstoodd
    TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@wonderunderstood1

    I would appreciate specific feedback on the first 15 seconds and caption readability. Which topic would you watch next?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!