On my new channel I started it off with this strategy: Post 14 videos over 2 weeks to feed the algorithm so it knows what kind of channel it is and then slow down to 2 per week. Recently I have been able to record a lot more so I have been posting more, 3 or 4 videos per weeks but I get the feeling that they dont get pushed anywhere near as much, less people see them maybe as theres too many and I feel the comments lack enthusiasm. Is it too much? What do you think about posting too many vids?
YouTube Upload Frequency - Am I Posting Too Many Videos?
-
-
14 is so many in a short time maybe youtube wont know what to do with so many videos at once haha I think if each video is not growing maybe hold back and let them grow in views a little first as not everyone will see it when it is published. I dont post enough videos to worry about the frequency right now
-
14 is so many in a short time maybe youtube wont know what to do with so many videos at once haha I think if each video is not growing maybe hold back and let them grow in views a little first as not everyone will see it when it is published. I dont post enough videos to worry about the frequency right now
I am seeing decent results over the weekend. Last week I posted 4 videos and one has flopped even though it was based on another best performed and the others that I didnt expect to do so well, one in particular has actually grown a load of the weekend and now almost at 4k views. Not quite sure how as the video isnt amazing nor stands out against the rest. Think its best to chalk it down to the viewers enjoyed that one a lot and the one that didnt perform less so. When I get the time to record I love blasting out content, I am VERY tempted to do a full week of videos this week with variations of my most popular video type just as a test. I should have the time too. Tempted to have a build up to it though or maybe keep it for Halloween week.
Participate now!
Don’t have an account yet? Sign up now to post your own questions and be a part of our creator community!